Cary House Investigation
Cary House Investigation: Join us inside the historic, haunted Cary House for a 4 hour investigation event, with privileged access to the entire hotel (except any employee only areas).
NEW DATES ADDED:
Sept 15 & 22, 2019
Oct 6, 13 & 20, 2019
Time: 7 – 11 pm
Halloween Eve – Oct. 30, 2019
Time: 9 pm – 1 am
Originally the El Dorado Hotel, the Cary House has a storied history as a mainstay in this historic mining town. Dignitaries, famous figures, and the pioneers of Placerville, ol’ Hangtown have stayed here…some of the many guests, former employers, and old gamblers and miners still…reside and have no intention of ever leaving. Haunted Hangtown Ghost Tours is going to hunt those spirits down and attempt to communicate with them.
TIME AND INVESTIGATIONS
7:00 pm Building walk & History
- The Milton Room – we will set up a trigger event. Whiskey, shot glasses, gambling, and women
- The Horace Greeley Breakfast Room – the most active room where there has been intelligent communication with our paranormal equipment and deprivation sessions
- Lobby and Staircase – where the ghost of Stan the Bellman is said to be seen
- Haunted Rooms – we will have access to one of the more haunted rooms inside the Cary House.
- If time permits, the patio, where there is rumored to be heard sounds of partying miners and laughing women.
- EMF meters
- MEL Meters
- Ovilus V
- Parascope 360 – Triboelectric Field Meter
- Handheld Rem Pod
- Handheld static electricity detector
- Rem Pod
- Spirit Box
- Ghost Box
- Flir Thermal Camera
- Dowsing Rods
- Estes Method/Deprivation Session
- Creepy Clown (of course)
(walk-ups will not be allowed as we expect this event to sell out)
Reschedules will not be allowed during Sept. and Oct. events. No refunds on cancellations will be allowed.
(check in 6:45)
Placerville, CA 95667
For booking call: (530) 748-0435
Other inquiries call: (925) 642-6471